Nope. In my opinion - no matter how you look in your real life self, some people take photos well, and some people don't. If you do look good in photos, in my opinion you are photogenic. :) But, if it is about you, you are lucky because you are photogenic and good looking.
Vanessa! I love it! I read this post and about died laughing! In your case, you are photogenic and good looking so no worries. Me on the other hand, well I got me new driver's license today. Yup, went right in the wallet for no one to see!
5 comments:
Nope. In my opinion - no matter how you look in your real life self, some people take photos well, and some people don't. If you do look good in photos, in my opinion you are photogenic. :) But, if it is about you, you are lucky because you are photogenic and good looking.
Vanessa! I love it! I read this post and about died laughing! In your case, you are photogenic and good looking so no worries. Me on the other hand, well I got me new driver's license today. Yup, went right in the wallet for no one to see!
No way! Photogenic is a great compliment--you can be cute in real life, and take terrible photos!
but you are BOTH!
Alright...how did everyone know that this was about me? :)
Everyone knows it's about you because you are photogenic! (and very cute in real life, btw) :) So happy about your baby news!
Post a Comment