Although, what I didn't guess was that he would get bored with her, dump her on national tv, and then go back to Molly! I'm not super annoyed that Melissa and Jason are broken up,(I mean come on, they never stay together much longer than a week...) but I AM annoyed that he dumped her on tv like that! (I know, I know, they chose to be on TV probably through some weird exhibitionist need and probably all got what they deserved...but on the other hand, maybe they are just lonely people looking for love. and everyone needs love....). But, it was so awkward and I felt like I was eavesdropping on someone's personal conversation (which, yes, I understand is kind of happening all of the time on this show, but it just seemed like a conversation that they really should have been having alone). And then to secure his classlessness, they took a commercial break and then came back to him confessing his love to Molly.
Anyways, my whole point is, that stuff should have been taken care of privately and not on TV. Let me clarify though that I do not hate Jason (and yes, I realize that I don't actually know these people) and think that he probably ultimately did the right thing (well, right is a relative term). I'm sure the producers loved it though, all that drama...Secondly, I woke up in the night wondering if half of George Michael's problem is that maybe people get him confused with this guy:

George Michael Boy George
I know I do. It's their names. Totally confusing.
(and remember I said half of his problem).
10 comments:
Actually, that picture of Boy George looks a lot like Demi Moore in the 80s film "One Crazy Summer" with John Cusack.
I liked your post on Bubba. The more I hear about your kids the more I wish we could all live close so they could be friends with our kids. Seeing you and Jared would be a nice secondary benefit.
I kind of do hate Jason. Just because he plays the "wounded single-dad" card too much. And what bugged me the most is how quickly Molly took him back, even after he had lead her on, and then dumped her on TV. I think they are probably good together (for now), but they both bug me now. And I'm sick of seeing Jason's face everywhere now.
You make some good points lisa. I totally agree about the single dad sympathy. And thanks for bringing up about molly taking him back. I thought she should have made him sweat it a little longer.
So I won't call it an obsession, but the fact that you and lisa discuss this back and forth like it's world politics makes me think it's pretty close. But as I've said before, it reminds me of guys talking about sports. So I guess this is kinda like March Madness for girls.
Can't say that I ever got George Micheal and Boy George confused. I mean, Faith or Karma Chameleon - there's no comparison. And Sam makes very good point, the resemblance to 80's era Demi Moore is downright creepy. (and BTW, this is a common occurrence for something like this to keep V up. After midnight her brain actually functions differently. My theory is that she has an alternate personality of an 11 year old girl.
I thought breaking up with Melissa on national t.v. was inappropriate as well. I wonder what happened to sticking with your committments and making your decision the right one. It seems to me this guy loves the chase best, not love. Jimmy Kimmel said it well, "I hope you get married, but I don't think you will." Ah well, I'm glad at least I found a man that can stick with him committments. I'm sure glad I'm not single!
Amen, sista! My biggest beef with the whole thing is that he could have dumped Melissa BEFORE the show. He just made it 10 times meaner doing it in front of millions of people. Plus, making out with Mollie like 10 minutes later was pretty crappy too. So much for not jumping right into another relationship! Jason and Mollie seem happy and I hope it works out. I just think he should have handled the whole thing much better- like make the right choice in the first place!
I read that Melissa dished on the Ellen show and said they actually ended the relationship a week before and she asked him if there was going to be any surprises when they did it on national t.v. and he swore no. Then right before they went on he leaned over and said "p.s. It is Molly." Of course we all know that regardless of our addiction that we will always be somewhat disappointed because they completely condone "cheating" or two-timing relationships. No wonder they all have issues. :)
I totally am into the Bachelor too, and I realize it's kinda lame, but why not just embrace it and go full out...have you read the emails between them that were leaked online? Melissa said they were real on Ellen...so if you really want to go another step further in analyzing this relationship that we know nothing about, like I did, then read them. :)
Thank you very much for posting that.. I ditto you!! I swear I am the only person in California to watch the Bachelor and I needed to vent... so, DITTO!!!
Post a Comment