Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Name that Kid

We are having a little bit of trouble coming up a with a name for our impending baby boy. Sam overheard me talking about my naming concerns on the phone to a friend today. That boy is a problem-solver, so as soon as I got off of the phone, he gave me a list of 3 gems (of which he was completely serious about) to choose from. They are:

1. Red (or Super-Red)
2. Scooby (nickname of "Scoobs")
3. McGee

7 comments:

alerixon said...

oh no! not mcgee!

natalie said...

should we vote on our favorite? i like scooby.

Sarah said...

Congrats on the boy!!!

Kim said...

Vanessa, you are a crazy baby naming fool. I figured you would have had your baby named three years ago! McGee gets my vote.

Erin said...

Ha! That is FUNNY! I think Scoobs is a perfect name!

suzy said...

It is a good thing that siblings don't get to name other siblings. I can just imagine the winners Ashlyn would have come up with. Good luck!

Michelle Buhler said...

I voted for Noah but I actually like Asher and Isaac equally well with your last name and also with your other kids' names. Grace and Samuel are very classic and with Samuel being biblical, any of the above names flow nicely. If you haven't tried it, go to www.nymbler.com and type in names that you like and the gender you want and it will give you suggestions of names you may like based on what you put in. Even with all that, Ella was a day old before we decided for sure on her name. Good luck!