Gracie had spirit week at school and b/c of promises to relatives, here are the pictures!
Day 1: Crazy Day (you probably could have guessed that...)

Day 2: Western Day
Day 3: Rocker Day. Notice How awesome her fake mo hawk is! She hated it. And cried. I made her to go to school with it b/c I spent 20 minutes on it. Yesterday, I overheard her telling her aunt Kristy how awesome her hair was on Rocker day....
Day 4: Career Day. She wanted to dress up as a "Spa Person". She used my apron from beauty school and made her herself a name tag. I hope you can read it. If not, it says, "Grace's Spa. Boss Gracie". Love it.
And a 14 week pregnant picture of me. Yes, I said 14 weeks. No, I'm not having twins, I just have no torso, resulting in this huge look here.
And turns out no amount of cropping or photo editing can edit out my dirty, under-construction kitchen in the background.
Day 1: Crazy Day (you probably could have guessed that...)
Day 2: Western Day
Day 3: Rocker Day. Notice How awesome her fake mo hawk is! She hated it. And cried. I made her to go to school with it b/c I spent 20 minutes on it. Yesterday, I overheard her telling her aunt Kristy how awesome her hair was on Rocker day....
11 comments:
#1 Gracie, your fashion style is more like fash-awesome style. The crazy face with the crazy dress is perfect styling
#2 I will be stealing the faux hawk!
#3 Ness, you're the cutest preggo ever
#4 You should probably dress that belly up as a jack-o-lantern for halloween
I love the pictures of Gracie! You look awesome pregnant!
You look great! At least you look definitely pregnant, with a cute belly :)
I am glad you are showing so early too. It makes me and my too big belly feel better.
Love love LOVE this. Times a million. Love it!
It's a good thing you look so cute pregnant!
Love the pics!! It sounds like our 3rd children are due just weeks apart! Fun!!
PS any weird pregnant dreams? Boy have I had my share...to this day I still laugh when I think of your bird in the nail polish dream. Do you remember what I'm talking about??
Oh my goodness Vanessa, I'm just reading for the first time that you are pregnant! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. You look so great. Can't wait to hear what you're having (you are finding out...right)?
You painted your cabinets, didn't you?!
Gracie is adorable...I guess she takes after her Mom. After all...you are SUCH a dang cute looking pregnant Mommy!
Gracie is rockin' that mohawk. That looks awesome.
You look adorable prego!
Don't worry, I crop my pictures all the time to to edit out the messes.
Gracie looks totally rad every single day of spirit week! You are also the cutest pregnant person ever-Love that bump! :)
Post a Comment