Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Highs and Lows

Low: We've had the flu. (started with Jared, moved to the kids, I got it last).

High: This morning I was feeling good enough that I decided the time had come to learn the Single Ladies (Put a Ring on it) Dance.

Low: It tired me out so much that I now feel more terrible than I did yesterday.

High: Gracie told me that I was a better dancer than Beyonce.

7 comments:

lisa said...

I think that is the ultimate compliment, from Gracie. One time when we were engaged, Lee referred to me as his fiance, but I heard "beyonce", and got super excited thinking he was comparing me to her.

natalie said...

Do you watch Glee? They did that dance, so funny. We need to have a ward talent night so that you can share.

Greg and Lara said...

So those are the words to the song? I never knew what she was singing about. I'd love to see your moves! Do you wear a leotard with heels? That's the best part!

Jana said...

wow. You gotta take it easy. None of that Beyonce stuff until you're fully recovered! :)

alerixon said...

dooode!! why didn't we learn this to do at Kristin's wedding?! Ok, I know what's happening this Christmas time, you will teach me oh master.

Jules said...

Sweet. Was Gracie learning it with you? Although, at first I was picturing you with the football team on Glee.

Vanessa said...

I DID see them do it on Glee, it was so rad!
And just so that there are no misconceptions here, I am totally NOT a good dancer! Which is why it was so funny to me that gracie said I was a better dancer than beyonce.