Thursday, August 6, 2009

Mountain Vacation

A couple of weeks back, Jared's whole family joined us in sunny Colorado for a week in Estes Park. We spent a lot of time in Rocky Mountain National Park hiking and whatnot. It was beautiful there!
Speaking of beautiful. Look at these cutie pies. I especially love the pic of Gracie picking her nose. She's going to kill me someday for posting this, but I love it. She's keeping it real.
And if you look closely in this picture, Sam is also picking his nose while riding on his unaware uncle's shoulders. Nice.


Good times!

5 comments:

Katie said...

Oh, I miss the mountains! Corn is nice and all, but I want my mountains back.

Kim said...

What fun. I almost didn't recognize Sam with his new short 'do. I miss you guys! :(

Jeniece said...

Looks like fun! I've never gotten a shot of my nose-picker. Classic.

Jules said...

Clearly you are a much more lenient mom than I am. Sometimes if Isabella's finger is even close to her nose she says, "it just itches!" She is not a picker, but occasionally Luke is (he's pretty much cured, but sometimes...). A few months back I saw him his wipe one somewhere besides a tissue. I told him how disgusting it was and that he should always get a tissue (and of course never still a finger in the nose to begin with). He then showed me where he'd put other boogers in the past--on the bottom of Isabella's bunkbed! It was like a booger party under there. I totally made him clean it all up!

Jessica said...

so fun! I totally miss the mountains. Some day . . .