It's a great cover to allow a grown person to go see High School Musical 3 in the theater. I took G after school today, and it was pretty much awesome.
ok so i was totally goint to go with all my neices but couldn't get a sitter in time...I can't wait to see it though! I heard the music is great...like the 1st one!
I'm totally going with Isabella this weekend. We have been watching our friends' 4 kids for 11 days while they were in Europe (we got the raw end of the deal). I didn't want to take 7 kids, so now that I'm free (well, if you say 3 kids is "free") we are going. And the 21st? You bet I'm going to be watching Twilight!!!!
5 comments:
ok so i was totally goint to go with all my neices but couldn't get a sitter in time...I can't wait to see it though! I heard the music is great...like the 1st one!
I've never seen any of them. Jared isn't a great cover, and I'm fresh out of 5 year olds.
I'm totally going with Isabella this weekend. We have been watching our friends' 4 kids for 11 days while they were in Europe (we got the raw end of the deal). I didn't want to take 7 kids, so now that I'm free (well, if you say 3 kids is "free") we are going. And the 21st? You bet I'm going to be watching Twilight!!!!
Just saw this over the weekend with Linds and Morgan. Yes, awesome.
ps--I've told you I have a 15 year old, right? That is the only reason I'm going to Twilight...
Post a Comment