Monday, September 8, 2008

One Happy Girl and One Sad Boy

G had her first day of kindergarten and it was exciting for us all. Except Bubba, he did not like it one bit.


This was little bubs after G went into the school building with her class. "No Sissy go school".

After school. Reunited and it feels so good.

11 comments:

lisa said...

Poor little guy! That is so sad. Maybe you should just homeschool Gracie.

emily said...

I personally think there is nothing cuter than the little sibling missing the older one...

pamela said...

oh how sad! siblings hate to be torn apart.

Kim said...

Sam is so stinking cute.

Holly said...

How sad! I remember Micah doing that when Bria left for school for the first time. I think it's great though that he loves his sister so much! Happy reuniting!!!

Sara said...

Hooray for the first day of school! (And we love the shoes G has on, too.)

Cute kids!

Audrey said...

I can't believe she is in kindergarten! We are getting so old!

Rynell said...

She is so cute! Poor little guy.

Christine said...

you are a REAL mom know that you've sent your fist off to Kindergarten! How fun!

Jessica said...

Gracie looks so cute and grown up! Is she liking Kindergarten??

Erin said...

Hi Vanessa! I had fun reading through your archives...you seriously crack me up! I just read about your jerk of a doctor, and I have the BEST pediatrician. Let me know if you want her name!