I loved all of your answers to the questions! let's see, my answers would be
1. Twilight(so far, i've only read the first one, b/c i can't get the second one (no one i know has it and i'm like #90 on the waiting list a at the library).... well, i could buy it, but i'm too cheap) that's why i need to get my $1000 shopping spree to
2. Target -but i always spend tons of time there looking at jewelry, housewares, kids clothes, clothes for me (have you been there lately, everything is so cute!) and just generally browsing so i would have to be sure to fuel up beforehand on plenty of
3. Chips & Salsa and Coconut Bars
ps-sorry i was in my jammies in the picture. But incidentally, see those blue pants i'm wearing, Jessica gave them to me. And look at that, she won. Moral of the story; maybe you should all try giving me more stuff. Take it as a lesson learned, people.
8 comments:
Love the picture and yes, Target rocks.
YaHOO!! I won:-) I am very excited if you can't tell. And I must say that those pants look better on you then they ever did on me. I am cheep too, I borrowed all three of the Twilight series book's from friends. Target Rocks! And you make yummy salsa, I am wanting to try out your recipe for the coconut bars they look really good.
Woo Hoo! Woo Hoo! I'm drafting my acceptance speech.
I love your blog; you're way too funny. Just how far away do we live? Maybe we need to meet in the middle for a little bonding time.
(Sara S is me, right? There's a whole lot of Saras out there.)
yep sara, it's you. my other two sarah's end in "h"'s.
and i would love to meet up sometime, i have no idea how far apart we live though, i'll have to check in to that!
and jessica, you should definitely make those coconut bars. i just made some last night. delicious!
I WON! I WON! I CAN'T BELIEVE I WON! HOLY COW!!!!! THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE EVER!
You are funny funny funny....I am now sad I was on the road during your previous post!!!! :-)
Dang- I never win anything! I'll try bribery next time... :)
Loved the twilight series, I've read the first 2 and am into the third. I'm kind of excited for the movie they are making of the first one!
Post a Comment