Saturday, November 13, 2010

I'm in love

I'm in love with my new kitchen and I don't care who knows it!
Remember, this is what we did to make the kitchen livable until we were able to do some major work on it :
Kitchen when we bought the house. Go ahead and say it, Yikes! Remember, we talked about it here.
So, if you need me in the near future, you can mostly likely find me in my newly remodeled kitchen. (Probably either marveling at the abundance of counter space, or basking in the general lack of grossness).

14 comments:

leadatortilla said...

I dunno - that amazing red color really makes the heart start pumping and I thought that was true love....

leadatortilla said...

PS I really love your new kitchen - I think it is BEEEEE-autiful!!!

pamela said...

vanessa, it is amazing. do you just keep walking around it , smiling? i would.

Audrey said...

I love it! You guys are remodeling pros!

Bethany said...

I love your new kitchen. If I had a kitchen like that I don't think I would be willing to leave it!

Anonymous said...

Vanessa...Rosemarie sent me your blog and I LOVED IT!! You are so creative and it was so interesting. I can't believe how the kids have grown and they are so gorgeous!! Your house is adorable and all the work you have done makes it even better! I love it!! Hope I can see it sometime!! Excited for baby #3!!! Love to all!!! Shari Plank

alerixon said...

So beautiful! love the countertops

Kim said...

Wow. You and Jared are real pros. I think you should have your own show on TLC or something. Beautiful! I noticed you decided to paint your base cabinets white too- it looks great! Did you have put in new flooring or is it the same hardwood/lamanite?

Vanessa said...

Thanks guys for the nice comments! And- Kim- the floor is new hardwood. It was some gross old in terrible shape laminate before. (honestly, it was gross, you just can't tell how gross from the pictures)

Unknown said...

Wow, you rival even us (the best in the business). So it looks like you took out a big pantry to increase your cabinet space? And you must have gotten all new cabinets? I love the countertops. It looks amazing!

Kristen said...

Hmm, I think I'm in love with your new kitchen too. It's so pretty!

suzy said...

I love the new kitchen! I can't believe how much it opens it up moving the laundry area out. You guys do great work.

Alisa said...

I thought I had commented on your kitchen...but maybe I forgot to? Anyhow--I LOOOOVE your new kitchen! I love how taking out the big full-size cupboards on the right, and extending out the counter made it look AMAZING and more open! wahoo!!!

Rynell said...

I love your new kitchen too! That is pretty much exactly what I want to do to our dated kitchen.