love it! they would have gotten an extra handful of candy out our house ;)
Gracie, you look very REGAL, and beautiful!. Are you the Egyptian princess, Nefretiti? (not sure that's spelled right). I may not have recognized you with that black wig!!! And Sam, you are so scarry! I bet you spooked everyone.
Awesome costumes!!
Holy Moly! Gracie looks like she's 20. Jared better find a bat soon to scare off all the boys!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
love it! they would have gotten an extra handful of candy out our house ;)
Gracie, you look very REGAL, and beautiful!. Are you the Egyptian princess, Nefretiti? (not sure that's spelled right). I may not have recognized you with that black wig!!!
And Sam, you are so scarry! I bet you spooked everyone.
Awesome costumes!!
Holy Moly! Gracie looks like she's 20. Jared better find a bat soon to scare off all the boys!
Post a Comment