My sweet little Gracie, bless her heart, woke me at my bedside on Mother's Day with breakfast in bed....at 5:45 AM! She made it herself. She calls it "Sweet Salad" and it's made from bananas, craisens, and marshmallows. It sure was fun feasting upon that first thing in the morning! :)
10 comments:
I LOVE Gracie's sweet salad! It looks even fancier than you explained! And Sam's flowers are perfect! I think one day I might actually MISS getting dandelion bouquets. Sweet boy!
And thanks again, for letting us join your mother's day dinner.... it was delish! Thanks Jared!
Oh yeah, thanks Erin for reminding me. I forgot to say that jared made me an actual breakfast several hours later and then also made a scrumptious dinner and desert. And he didn't make me get out of bed until 10:30am. Best. husband. ever.
Wow, what a Mother's Day. I am a little jealous that I did not get a yummy Gracie breakfast. I will give Ashlyn a couple of years!
hey, what's wrong with marshmallows?! :)
I think the same thing all the time--seriously how do I suddenly have 3 kids! It's weird. Glad you had a lovely mother's day!
Sweet salad is such a great idea!
So cute! Hahaa...marshmallow breakfast...sounds like something my husband would serve up :-)
Hope you had a great Mother's Day!
So sweet and so cute! When did we get so old? But isn't great to be a mom.
The salad could have been worse...don't ya think? ;)
Happy Mother's Day Vanessa! That sweet salad does look pretty good! :) I tried to call you earlier today (I miss you!) but it rang and rang (no voicemail?) so I'll try again this weekend!
Post a Comment