Saturday, September 4, 2010

Opposite Day

Do you guys remember Opposite Day? Like from grade school? You would say something absurd and then declare it Opposite Day. For example, "I LOVE Tommy Richardson!" And as your friends stare at you in questioning disgust, you say, "Today is Opposite Day!" Relief ensues.

Well, I just heard Sam yelling this little diddy at Gracie:
"My name is POOPY! And you're the nicest sister EVER!...It's Opposite Day!!"

My boy has done me proud.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

hahaha! that is great, i always loved opposite day!

Katie said...

Wow. He was able to use opposite day both as a criticism and an ego booster. That's impressive!!

Audrey said...

You must be doing something right!

suzy said...

What a kid! I am sure you laughed hard when he said it.

Unknown said...

Well, either you're raising him right or the school system is! :)