Thursday, April 30, 2009

Now I can spell Albuquerque

So, we really did it! My best friends from Ohio all met up in Albuquerque, New Mexico for a girl's weekend... I have been missing these girls like crazy, so it was so great to have them to myself for two whole days!
But seriously, Albuquerque was so cool! I feel like I could move there and really embrace the southwest lifestyle. I could buy some turquoise jewelry and some painted horse decorations and be happy forever.
And of course, no time spent together could be without sushi! Our favorite!

5 comments:

lisa said...

How fun! And I had no idea that's how you spell Albuquerque.

Audrey said...

I wish I could have sushi eyeglasses too. I want to see more pictures of your new house. I think that should be your next post:)

Jules said...

You guys are so cute! How fun for you. I'm going to NY next weekend with only Isabella and my sisters and mom. I'm looking forward to that!! I love your hair, btw.

Jamie Lamb said...

albuquerque has the best blue skies, doesn't it??? we lived there before ohio. looks like a super fun weekend!

Kim said...

Good times. Miss you already! Maybe we should all move to Albuquerque!?