In the last little while, we have been able to spend some time with our rad families. First up, Grandma and Papaw Neal came to see us. (oh yeah, and uncle jason, but I didn't get any pictures of him...)

Next, we made the trip to Idaho to see that portion of the family:


Then, Alicia and Brady to came to see us over Easter!


2 comments:
Alicia looks so happy and beautiful! And I can't believe how similar your Cool Girls Group from Ohio is. Is it a requirement to wear cool sunglasses to be in the group? If so, I probably wouldn't be accepted with my $5 crooked Wal-Mart sunglasses. :(
We had such a wonderful time! The best way to enter the next decade of life :-) Oh, and the safety net didn't make the photo of B & Sam, but was totally there ;-) Love you guys!
Post a Comment