As many of you know, I am a rabid fan of the Bachelor/Bachelorette. (My thinking is that if I post about the show and how exciting/great/interesting/worth watching it is, I can recruit some fans and protect the fate of the show.) This season of the Bachelorette was seriously so great. The Finale was "rad"....we laughed, we cried....it was really suspenseful! J said that it was like watching a really close sporting event where either team could win. He said "ESPN should be covering this".DeAnna ended up picking my personal favorite, the under-dog, Jesse, a free-spirited professional snow-boarder. And she must really love him, because his last name is Csincsak. I can't even begin to guess how you would pronounce that. But any way that you try it, it's not good. They seemed so happy to be together, like kind of annoyingly so, but in a good way. They couldn't have been any happier even if someone handed them a basket of puppies.
9 comments:
I totally agree!! I loved it! I think they were the cutest thing I had ever seen.
I'm also a big fan...I don't know what I'm going to do with myself on Monday nights now!
I don't know, I had mixed feelings about the finale. I loved jesse more, but I thought maybe jason was better for DeAnna. And I hate watching someone get dumped like that. I felt more closure when I watched "after the final rose".
i know what you mean lisa. i wish that jason had been more un-great. he was such a nice guy and would have been great for her. it was pretty rough watching him get dumped. It would have been a lot easier had it been jeremy in jason's place, he was a creepy weird-o. maybe jason could be the next bachelor?? that might be too difficult though with his little boy.
Sad to say, I watched every episode of this season's Bachelorette. I ended up dragging Andy into watching it with me too. I love it though:-) I was glad that she picked Jesse. However there was a part of me that wanted her to pick Jason. He really seemed like a cool guy, and he had such a cute little son. I was so sad and shocked when she didn't pick him. He looked so sad:-( I felt so bad for him. I do think that Jesse and 'D' are a good fit. I am just glad that I don't personal have to be around them. I can't stand the whole gittyness, and 'D' always saying "honey" with that annoying voice. So who is the next Bachelor? Jeremy or Grahm?
I was curious to see who she would pick and the thought came to my mind...I bet Vanessa will have something about it on her blog. How funny that you did. Thanks for the update.
yes, I probably have too much time on my hands, but look what People.com just showed me:
www.deannaandjesse.com
I didn't see it, but if they were happier than with a basket of puppies, that must have been one finale!!
hey vanessa...it was fun to hear from you on my blog...i love yours! Especially this post...it was so funny b/c the day i opened it up i was just going to wathch my marathon bacheloreete finale b/c i had tvo'd each week and thought it would be more fun to do it all at once...since every week i hated waiting to see who was kicked off...well i saw the picture of jesse and it was spoiled! But i kinda already knew b/c one of my friends leaked a little and said i would never believe who she ended up picking...too funny! I still enjoyed my 5 hour finale and just felt sad for Jason...he was so sweet...i think he should be mormon...but i was secretly a Graham Fan! Ohhh....anyway enough here...my husband just laughs at the whole thing but i secretly think he likes watching the show as much as me. Well good to see your cute family...love the cooking blog too by the way!
Post a Comment