I thought I'd really quickly (i'm supposed to be packing) post these family pictures that my nice friend kim took for us. These are just a few of my favorites, more to come later!
You guys are such an adorable family- we wish you guys the best of luck and lots of fun in Colorado!! That sounds like a nice place to live!! Let us know how it goes!
13 comments:
cute cute family!
packing or unpacking? are you already gone?
packing. we haven't left yet.
I love the family pictures! Good luck packing!
Great pictures! I can't believe how big the kids are getting. Good luck packing, then unpacking, then organizing for what seems like eternity!
What an adorable family! Good luck with the packing AND unpacking.
Love these pictures!! Kim did a great job.
Did you guys sell your house?
Good luck with the packing.
I was wondering when the big move was. Good luck with it all! We are quite jealous.
So cute!!! When is the big move?
You guys are such an adorable family- we wish you guys the best of luck and lots of fun in Colorado!! That sounds like a nice place to live!! Let us know how it goes!
Cute family pics!! Oh! And I have to say that I did see the last 4 weeks of Bachelorette and it was totally suspenseful!
What a cute family!
Great pics, I especially love that sass comin through from miss Grace. When are the Colorado pics coming up? You lucky lucky mountain folks!
Post a Comment