As many of you know, J is graduating from grad school and we have been in long search of employment for him. About 2 weeks ago, he was offered a great job, so we have sold our house and are moving out in a couple of weeks. I bet you're wondering where we're moving! Let me give you some clues....
state bird: Lark Bunting
state folk dance: Square Dance
state fossil: Stegosaurus
state fish: Greenback Cutthroat Trout
state gemstone: Aquamarine
These clues were so easy I should have just given you the answer! :) but in case you haven't guessed it yet, here are a few more clues to help you out...
state song: Rocky Mountain High
state animal: Rocky Mountain Bighorn Sheep
state flower: Columbine
If you haven't gotten it yet, hopefully these clues will prove your suspicions....
state insect: Colorado Hairstreak Butterfly
state tree: Colorado Blue Spruce
state name: Colorado
17 comments:
Congrats!!! And congrats on selling your house--not an easy task these days!
That's great news! My sister and her husband live in Denver and my brother and his wife are moving there in June. They love it! Colorado is near the top of our list for residency, so maybe we'll be joining you in a year!
The State Folk Dance totally gave it away.
Yay! You'll be so much closer to Utah!
I want to move to Colorado!
Congrats!
I'm jealous. I wish Ohio's state song was 'Rocky Mountain High'. Gosh I love that song. Okay not really. 'Hang on Sloopy' is way cooler. What are you guys thinking? :)
This is GREAT news!! I am so happy for you guys. Colorado is such a pretty place. that is so great that he got a good job offer there. And who wouldn't want to buy your house? It is so cute! You guys really fixed it up so good. So when is the big move? Good luck with all the packing and stuff. I wish I was there to help you watch your kids, like you did for me when we were packing up. Everyone in Ohio is going to be so sad to see you go. So happy for you guys:-)
This is great news! I am sure it takes a load off just having that squared away. How nice would that be? You will have to let me know. How exciting for you guys!
Congratulations, but what I really want to know is how far away are you going to be from Utah! I MISS YOU!!!!
Yay for you guys! What part of Colorado?
Yay!! I am so happy for you guys, although I am really sad to be losing Gracie in my primary class. She is such a sweetheart! Good luck with everything!
Congratulations! That is awesome!
I'm going to miss you guys. Good luck with everything.
This is the best news I have heard all day. One state away--how exciting! I wish I lived closer to help with the move! Good luck with your new adventure!
COLORADO! Yee haw! I'm so much more likely to be in Colorado than Ohio. Err....or maybe not now that my family's leaving Kansas. But still, it's close. And maybe someday you'll be in UT when I'm in UT? I think you're living parallel lives to Ben and Jenny, who also just sold their house. My mom hopes to live a parallel life with you guys too. Are you still planning on coming to GA?
Congrats! Wohooo for Colorado!
That is so exciting! We'll be moving back west (we think) when we finish here in Iowa so then we'll finally be able to get together since now that I'm closer to you in Ohio, you are moving away.
Congrats! :) Sounds like a great place to live--especially with Square Dance as the state dance. Maybe you and Jared can take some lessons!
Post a Comment