Tuesday, May 13, 2008

He Had Me at Monkey

Oh my goodness, did any of you see the bachelor finale last night! I loved it. What a great season. Matt called the girl that he picked (shayne) 'monkey' as a term of endearment. The proposal was adorable. The best part was when he said "Monkey, will you marry me?" Come on, that was cute.
And usually bachelor fans have to wait several months in between seasons, but not this time, they are starting the next installment of the Bachelorette right away! It starts next week! ABC is really treating me right.

3 comments:

lisa said...

this was such a great finale. i loved how sincere the proposal looked. it didn't look too hollywood (except for the fact that there was a camera crew, and they were standing on a pedestal thing by the beach). I love that Shayne was so genuinely surprised. Plus, she's Lorenzo Llamas's daughter. i couldn't ask for anything more from a season of the Bachelor.

Jessica said...

What I missed the finale? For some reason I thought it was on next monday night. I am glad that he pick her. It seemed like they just clicked more. Well at least from the little bits I saw of them together.

Jules said...

Okay, I didn't watch it, but I call my kids monkeys so I think it would be weird to call a lover that.