You should try this, it's funny stuff.
YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car): Skeeter Windstar
YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie):
Chocolate Marshmallow Macaroon
YOUR "FLY Guy/Girl" NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name): V-Cut(i used my maiden name b/c it sounded more 'fly')
YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal): Pink Penguin
YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born):
Lynn Rexburg
YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first): Neava
SUPERHERO NAME: ("The" + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink):
The Red Hot Chocolate
NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers): Earl Gordon
STRIPPER NAME: (the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy): Romance Dove
TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 4th grade teacher's last name, a major city that starts with the same letter): Richardson Roanoke
SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower): Spring Lilac
CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you're wearing right now + "ie" or "y"):Cherry Fleecey
HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree):
Waffle Redbud
YOUR ROCK STAR TOUR NAME: ("The" + Your fave hobby, fave weather element + "Tour"): The Baking Sunshine Tour
I'm not going to tag anyone, because I didn't get tagged. But do it anyway, because I don't think you want to upset The Red Hot Chocolate.
1 comment:
Earl Gordon for your Nascar name? That couldn't have been better had you planned it on purpose! I'm going to try this too...
Post a Comment