Friday, February 29, 2008

My Idol...

David Archuleta!
I'm a total American Idol nerd.
This kid is awesome. He's getting all of my votes! (he would even if he wasn't a mormon!). My second favorite is Brooke White. After researching her on the internet, I think she is lds, too! Mormons are so cool.

7 comments:

Kim said...

I haven't been watching Idol religiously but from what little I've seen, I like cute little David too. I think he should totally win.

Jessica said...

I am such an Idol nerd too!! I lOVE it. Sad to say that I have watched every American Idol since it started. If you add up all the hours I have watched I just don't want to know how much time I have wasted watching TV. Anyways, I really like David and I am so glad that the judges do to. He is so cute, in a little brother kind of way. I was so mad that Aliana was kicked off this week. I really liked her. The rocker girl and the Britney Spears want-to-be need to go! Here's to Idol.

Stacey and Brody Miller said...

Seriously, I love him. He is adorable. Also, I looked at your recent blog about Sam's B-day and his pictures are so sweet. He is such a cute little boy.

emily said...

Vanessa! Remember me?! I've been looking for you on and off since you moved, and randomly came across your blog! Too much time blog-jumping...You look great! Gracie is so big! You have anoter?!! Nice to see you...

Evaly said...

ooo- I love hime too! He is just so sweet :)

Stacey and Brody Miller said...

Hey Nessa, I tagged you. I'm suppose to link it to you but I don't know how. I dont really know what I'm doing but if you want to see and answer some questions you can look at my blog to see what it is. Take care cute girl!

Jules said...

AMEN!! I love Brooke and David, too. I loved Imagine. They are both just so good and sweet!