Thursday, March 6, 2008

Ponies in Trucks

The perfect fusion of 2-year-old-boy-play and 4-year-old-girl-play. My kids could play Ponies in Trucks all the live-long day.
p.s. I ate cake for breakfast. I feel like I should tell someone that.

6 comments:

Jana said...

There's no need to tell about the cake thing- it's just an understanding us moms have...we do that sort of thing once in a while :)

Stacey and Brody Miller said...

haha, you are so funny. Thanks for telling about the cake. Now I feel better about eating fruitsnacks for breakfast. As for the ponies and trucks. This is actually great knowledge for me. I ofter wonder what Baylor would do if he happened to get a little sister. How of earth would they play together, because Baylor is such a boy? Now I know they would be able to play ponies and trucks. This puts my mind at complete ease.

pamela said...

sometimes i eat pie for breakfast. or cake. or cookies. or all three.

Kim said...

What's the difference between eating cake or a frosted doughnut (a widely acceptable breakfast item) for breakfast? That's right, there is no difference. So you're all good in my book.

Jessica said...

What's wrong with cake for breakfast? It has eggs, flour, and yummyness. Plus, cake it pretty much a muffin right?

Jessica said...

What's wrong with cake for breakfast? It has eggs, flour, and yummyness. Plus, cake it pretty much a muffin right?