Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Old Man Winter in a Choke-Hold

Yesterday, J stated his intentions to me about this winter (which has seemed incredibly long, dark and cold here. Everyone hates it.)
He said, "This winter will never end! I'm giving it two weeks.....And then one of us is going down....I guess that will probably be me."
Out of curiosity about my impending widow-hood, I looked up the forecast, but I could only find a 10-day, so it's just too close to call.

5 comments:

pamela said...

for some reason this is the worst winter ever.

lisa said...

i know who i'm rooting for

Kim said...

My money is definately on Jared. Well if I were betting money, I would bet on winter since I'm pretty sure that is who will actually win. Let's just say I'm rooting for Jared because winter stinks. (BTW, I love your Jack Handy quote. His random thoughts are hilarious!)

alerixon said...

J's got this one, fuh sho! If you need to double up just tag me in and I'll slap the frost right outta ole jack's smile! That's right!

Sara said...

I agree with Jared! This winter is going to be the death of the Hoosier Soelbergs, too.

We need Jared to be our hero!