Friday, February 15, 2008

I Heart...

Valentine's day yesterday inspired me to think about some things that I am currently loving, besides the obvious things (family, cookies).

-Jane Austen. I cannot seem to get enough Jane Austen lately. Books, movies, and right now on pbs, they are showing a Jane Austen Theater every Sunday night.
-Kim Parker Art. Especially in the winter. It makes me feel better.
-My Swiffer wet-jet
-Cilantro (if you read my cooking blog, I'm sure you are very aware of (and possibly annoyed by) this)
- My local BFF's
Lindsay, Ruth and Kim. They are the greatest.

-Also, I love (and miss) my not-so-local BFF's (you know who you are!)
-Polka dots (scrapbook paper, clothing, etc.)
-Pine Trees and the air that is in places with lots of pine trees (I haven't actually been able to experience these lately, but I've been doing a lot of thinking about pine trees and clean air and the such).
-Chocolate chip cookies. Ignore that. I wasn't supposed to mention cookies.

4 comments:

Kim said...

Ah yes, clean air and such. Only 27 days until spring! (BTW, I heart polka dots too!)

lisa c. said...

Okay, your friend Kim probably doesn't remember me, but she and my sister Shelley were roommates their freshman year at BYU, just a little LDS/BYU small world coincidences!

Margo said...

What a cute post. So is the swiffer wet jet really that great? I am always looking for the next best thing in cleaning tools.

pamela said...

i heart jane austen too.