Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The Birthday Boy!

Today is S's 2nd birthday! He had a rough go of it being born 7 weeks early, and weighing in at only 3lbs 12 oz, but today you wouldn't be able to tell he had such a crazy beginning to life! He is the happiest boy...he smiles at anyone and everyone!
Here he is in the hospital when he was only a couple of days old.
The day we brought him home from the hospital, he was 2 1/2 weeks old. He looked so tiny in his car seat!
1 month old
3 months old
6 months
9 months
1 year old!
18 months
These two were taken this morning, he's 2!
Happy Birthday Bubba!

11 comments:

alerixon said...

Happy Birthday!! I can't wait to give him a big B-day hug :)

Margo said...

What a cute post. It is so amazing to see how small he was in that car seat. He is such a fun little boy.

Kim said...

Happy Birthday Sam! I love all that hair in those newborn pics. A very cute and sweet little boy.

Evaly said...

Happy Birthday! Those are some amazing lashes :)

pamela said...

he's beautiful

Jessica said...

Happy 2nd Birthday Sam. Those baby pictures of him are adorable! What a sweet little boy. (I can't believe that he is already two, that went by so fast!)

Greg and Lara said...

Do you realize I've never met Sam! This is ridiculous and must be rectified immediately! When are you going to KS this summer?

Anonymous said...

Dear Vanessa, I am so glad your children look like you. Not saying anything about Jared, but Sam's eyes are so adorable!! I think Jared would agree. And why do the boys always get the long curly eyelashes?? Happy birthday to Sam!

AnnMarie said...

Yay! Love the blog and your cooking blog. Can't wait to try some of those recepies. Two kids? It has been a while hasn't it? I have a two year old also as of yesterday. I love him, but he is starting to turn crazy! Sorry it has taken me so long to respond. We're just finishing up a two week flu ordeal. Blah! You look GREAT by the way. Love the long hair in the profile picture.

Vanessa said...

sorry to disappoint, annmarie, but the long hair is now short hair.

Rynell said...

What an adorable boy! I just love seeing all the photos and seeing the progression. I hope he had a great birthday. I second the beautiful eyes comment.