So, as a general rule, I hate music on websites, it's just too startling. So I set my blog music player thing so that you can start it on your own terms. I hope you like the selections.
I know you're all going to have a few questions, so I'll try to cover the answers preemptively (i'm not sure this is a word) here:
1. yes, i do take requests
2. no, i don't do parties
4 comments:
I'm with you. I usually really like the songs the people pick on their blogs, but the problem is they blare out unexpectedly and scare me way bad.
I really appreciate how you allow us to turn on the music at our own will. That way, if I'm trying to secretly look at blogs during work, my computer won't start blaring "Eternal Flame", and get me caught. I feel safe entering your blog.
thank you!! I just changed my music on my blog to NO AUTOSTART. I had no idea that this was an option. I have always been so bugged when I get on my blog and the music starts up real loud.
This is great to know because I always turn the volume down when looking at blogs so as not to startle myself. and then slowly increase the volume. But often time forget that I have decreased the volume and wonder why no music is playing.
Post a Comment