Saturday, January 26, 2008

RE:RE: You're just so darn with-it (and bossy)

I should have mentioned in my post that I in no way meant that any of my lovely blogging friends needed to reconsider the automatic starting of their music players! :) I'm just a naturally jumpy person and just as anyone with such a disability, I have learned to live with and cope with my jumpiness. I check each blog I read for music before I start to read them so as to not pee my pants. I love all of your music, don't ever change, stay sweet and have a great summer!

3 comments:

Kate said...

I'm the same way! Thanks for letting me choose.

Greg and Lara said...

I think it's really funny that you dislike music on blogs (which by the way also makes me jump about 4 feet in the air), but then you tell me to put a recording of myself on my blog. Double standard???? P.S. Thanks for tagging me. First time ever!

Vanessa said...

well, i would love for you to have your music on your blog....i just would not want to have it start automatically. I've never thought of the oboe as a scary instrument, and i wouldn't want to start now!