This year for Halloween, G wanted to be a Fairy-Mermaid, and having no idea how to help her achieve this, I pointed her in the direction of my sister Alicia to make her costume. Didn't she do an awesome job!
S would not hold still for photos, so here's the best one I have of him.
We went with our good friends Scott and Lindsay and their kiddos, and here are the tired trick-or-treaters in the wagon after a long hard night of getting free candy!
4 comments:
Yay!!! I've been so excited to see the Halloween pics :) everyone looks adorable!
I love Gracie's imagination, a fairy mermaid and I am very impressed that you were able to pull it off for her. Looks like you guys had a fun Halloween. Sam looks adorable too. So Fun!!
love the fairy princess costume!! soooo cute. i would like to wear that as an outfit for real.
What adorable trick-or-treaters you have!
Post a Comment