First of all, on the drive out there, I gave Bubba a pear. This is what he gave me back:
And when I tried to explain to him what parts of a pear one should eat, this is the face he made:
But then he made this face pretty much the rest of vacation:
Christmas Eve jammies and their favorite Neal Aunt, Kristy:
Christmas morning,Bubs got distracted from opening presents by a bug on the floor:
Kristy, that lovely person, took Rosemary and me for massages as our Christmas present. But you probably already knew that because of how relaxed we look:
Next stop, Build-A-Bear:
While they were filling up the bear with the stuffing, bubba wouldn't stop making this face. You can't blame him, I was making this face on the inside, it IS sort of frightening.
Aunt Kristy, Bubs, and "Bend":
G, Uncle J-bird, and Annabelle:
We forced everyone to sit on the same couch and look happy about it. This is what resulted:

Me and my two favorites from Ohio:
New Years Eve dance party! Woot!
Uncle Brady and G:
Daddy and G:
wow, SO long. If you're still reading you must be a nicer person than me.
13 comments:
Boy, Jared was really showing off his dancin' prowess at your NYE Dance Party.
I'd like to know the rules behind all that dancing. Don't bend your limbs? Mummy-style? Looks like fun!
You are brave to drive all that way. But it looks like it was totally worth it!
What fun pictures. Lindsay told me that you guys hooked up. How fun. We really miss you guys. You know you could move back. So G is going to an all day school. How crazy. I know how hard that was at first with the triplets, but now when i have them home, they start pulling their hair out because they have so much fun at school. By the way, don't even attempt potty training. I think it is way over rated.
i love the last picture! WHAT A FUN HOLIDAY!
Nice dance poses. Stills of dancing always look like someone doing the robot. It reminds me of high school, in a good way.
Looks like everyone had fun!
Cute pictures! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas :) I love reading your blog, you're so HILarious (by the way I've been calling it a hand-bag--just for you :oP
I'm with you on school thing--who's going to get Salty's juice, now!?
I love that in these tough economic times, Sam knows how important it is to not waste food.
Read the whole thing! Thanks for calling me nice. Looks like you had so much fun!
Love the pear stem. If only I could work that kind of magic with my children...
Oh, and also love the Ikea bowl in Bubba's lap. Oh...you can never have enough of those.
Sorry to hear about Kindergarten starting. My first thought is, "Why would you miss her? I don't really miss mine..." However, you had very compelling arguments...
So, perhaps I'm still the worse mother...
Happy New Year!
Love the dance party!
Ethan ate almost a whole apple once! So what happens to our kids little bodies when they swallow seeds from fruit!@ Oh well! hahahah
I love your blog! You are so creative and fun!
One time for Joy School I took the kids to a Farmer's Market and got apples for everyone. On the way home one of the boys at the WHOLE apple. Seriously. I was a little worried because I heard there was cyanide in the seeds and thought I might have poisoned him. I told his mom if he had a stomach ache that was why...she thought it was hilarious because he always made her peel and cut his apples.
Wow- so fun! It looks like it was totally worth the drive- loved the dance party!
Post a Comment