Why didn't anyone tell Barack Obama that his catch phrase " Yes We Can" has already been done by Bob the Builder (not to be confused with Joe the Plumber...)? He's going to be totally embarrassed when he finds out.
In related accessory news, I have always hated the word "purse". I would like to replace the word "purse" in my vocabulary with the compound word "handbag". The only problem is, I think you have to either be foreign or just really really cool to use this word. I am so obviously neither.
8 comments:
i too hate the word purse. i use either "satchel" or plain old "bag".
and what's this i hear about you being in town in dec.?
I'm with you on the "purse" thing. How 'bout "pocketbook?" My friend Tish from Boston uses "pocketbook," which we all make fun of her for, but still, yet another option...
Now I can't get the Bob the Builder song out of my head! I really enjoy reading your blog. Stacy (Kris' coworker)
Can we build it "Yes We Can", I think he got it subconsciously from watching Bob the Builder with his kids.
Handbag. . .Manbag . . . you can't go wrong.
Oh i Loved this one Vanessa! Ive turned into a political junky these last few weeks. That is really funny...lvoe Bob the Builder...never thought to relate it but its perfect!
Wyatt was singing Bob the Builder just last night and I said to Max, "Obama totally stole that line!"
HAHAHAHAHA! Who knew so many people feel that way about purse! I totally do, too. I always call it "bag." And I'm cracking up about Bob. You are too funny.
I have always said handbag, but didn't know that I rocked cause of it! I miss your cute face. Hope everything is going good. Wish you could come redecorate my house for me.
Post a Comment