Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Bubs is trying to hook G, but she is immune b/c she's doing this witch pose.

8 comments:

alerixon said...

Best pirate and witch of all time! And is that short (relatively speaking) hair on Miss Grace!?!
I miss you guy so much. I love you!

Christine said...

ok so that is the cutest pirate...just what i wanted my little marcus to be...oh well! And grace is a very adorable little witch!

suzy said...

I am loving the pose--so in character! Your kids look so cute.

pamela said...

i love the pirate!!

Audrey said...

So cute! And you totally just made me smile when I realized that "No Diggity" is on your playlist.And yes, I did listen to the whole song.

Rynell said...

Those are some super cute kids!

Jessica said...

Oh they look so cute!! Did Gracie get her hair cut? She is such a pretty witch. And Sam looks so great as a pirate.

Stacey and Brody Miller said...

"too busy doing her witch pose"-Your kids are so cute. Hope you enjoyed halloween.