Sunday, October 19, 2008

Oh the Loveliness of Fall

Fall is the most splendid of the seasons. There is just something so romantic about it. I love to bring out my sweaters and jeans again. And something about fall just begs for goodies to be baked. And who doesn't want a delicious baked good?
We participated in some good old fashioned autumn jolliness today by raking and jumping into leaf piles. We documented it on film for all to see. Life sure is different now that every event is a potential blog post.

12 comments:

Greg and Lara said...

Love the pics. It looks beautiful there. Our leaves haven't really started to change color yet. And I'm glad you have a problem with buying piece of junk houses too and fixing them up, although we're only on the second. Ours was uninhabitable because of the filth...is yours that bad? But we have painted and our carpeting this Friday and moving in officially on Saturday. I'm trying to be positive. Also, played a gig at InTown Church yesterday and thought of you! :)

Margo said...

I love the pictures. We sure miss you guys. I hate driving by your house and knowing that you guys aren't there.

Jana said...

You're such posers! I'm just kidding. I love the pictures :) And I too love fall!

Kim said...

Hooray for fall! Love all the pictures! My fav is gracie in the pile of leaves. (So I just realized all my comments start with 'hooray' or 'yay' and include a lot of exclamation points-can you tell I'm excited you're back?)

suzy said...

I am glad you are back! I have missed your posts. I love all the leave pictures.

Ruth said...

I too love fall. How fun to be able to have leaves......there are not so many of those here!!
And I wish I could be the recipient of some of your delicious baked goods....oh, to have one of V's chocolate chip cookies!
I want to see pics of your house!

Audrey said...

So cute and fun. I wish we had leaves to rake. It would probably be too wierd to go to some one else house to play in their leaves right?

Kim said...

Hey! We met Melodie and Chad last night through a friend in our ward. They mentioned that they knew you. They live in the development just north of us. They seem like such nice people. Congratulations on the house. Your pictures look great!

Jenny said...

Beautiful pictures- I love all those leaves!

Christine said...

those leaves are gorgeous...you must love your new home! Fall really is the best time of year without a doubt!

Alisa said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures! I hope you put those on your junk walls!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful....absolutely beautiful. The faces of angels, breathtaking.