Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My two new BFF's

I am one of those people who thinks that food (and reality tv stars) are actually my friends. (especially with the absence of actual friends).  So, meet my two new besties here in CO.

Meet the S'mores pop-tart

A pop-tart unlike any other. You see, the outside crust, while usually some sort of pastry dough crust, is graham crackers.  Yes, graham crackers.  

And may I introduce you to Breyers Triple Chocolate Ice cream

Wildly delicious. Milk, dark and White chocolate. I haven't actually looked the nutrition facts (on purpose) because I don't want to ruin my fun.

6 comments:

emily said...

We love breyers chocolate...we'll have to try this new one! YUMMY!! Sorry you're lonely. :(

Bethany said...

Those poptarts are very heavenly.

suzy said...

No body says that your friends have to talk back! I promise I will call you later today!

Rynell said...

That's one of my favorite Breyer's varieties!

I'm going to have to try the pop tarts...looks yummy.

Preeces said...

Hey,
Do you mind if I try out those friends of yours? I also am lacking in that depart. All I have done since I have moved, is bake crap and eat it. Lovin my thighs these days.

sorensens said...

I just had those poptarts last week. Definately delicious!