From the moment I saw this pattern from pottery barn in the catalog a while back, I knew there was no turning back. The crisp green and the clean white together in a lovely pattern had me at hello. And I feel like it must be my lucky day because the shower curtain is now on sale for $29.99. (originally $49.99). Normally, I would think that that was way over-priced for a shower curtain. But not this one. I think it is well worth it. Now to convince Jared that $29.99 is not too much to pay for true love...
3 comments:
$29.99 you say? Hmmm, I must contemplate this and consider the full implications. Yes, $30 might bring you temporary gratification, yet possessions ultimately leave one empty and hollow. The thrill of the purchase fades like the yellowed pages of some forgotten paperback novel. But you speak of love. True love. Could this be? If I relent and give my love that which she loves, will there ever be place for me? Oh, how I toil! How I struggle! Happiness for my beloved brings its absence for me. Light equals darkness! But I shall be content. It is enough.
so, is that a yes?
Pretty, pretty. I love it! And you guys are stinking hilarious.
Post a Comment