Go here to get free redbox codes. I did and I used one to rent Step Up 2: The Streets (which I might add, was awesome).
As I was pulling up to the redbox, right behind me this Escalade with tinted windows and fancy rims blasting hip hop pullled up. They guy who got out looked pretty hard core and was walking with a limp, had some gold teeth, etc. But when I was finished renting my free movie, I turned around to him and said:
"Hey, I got these codes off a website that lets you rent a movie for free, here you go" (and handed him the paper with the codes written on them).
He took them and then said to me in the sweetest voice, "Thank you! That is so nice of you!"
Uhh, whaaaa? totally unexpected, but I liked it. Maybe when you go to use the free code to rent Step It Up 2: The Streets (or another DVD of your choice), you will also meet a nice gangster.
11 comments:
I know the girl that runs that website and she only spends $100 on her grocery bill every month and they have plenty of food...she's amazing! We have been renting a free movie a week...still no gangsters :(
I'm so glad you loved Step Up 2 (the streets). I had a feeling you would.
thats so you.
I love the website www.insideredbox.com, and used to get free movies at least once a week (when I had a redbox around...boohooo...not in Alaska!). Never had the chance to meet a thug...but plenty of other crazies. Step Up 2 was great...you should have seen Ella imitating the dancing...what a hoot!
You know you always wanted to get your lips on a gansta. You are such a flirt. Miss ya, M.
Hi Vanessa! This is Angie from the good old Career Placement days. I know a friend of Sarah's and I found her link, and then I found your link!!! I'm very excited. I've thought of you often and wondered what had become of you. My blog is timandangie.blogspot.com I hope to hear from you! Oh, and I totally get the parenting advice all over the place too. I have "spirited" girls and maybe I'm a little to short to look like a mother too. Thanks for the freebie hints. :)
Wonder what gangsta's I'll meet in KAMAS! Yep, foodtown just put one in! :)
awww, you made his day.
I am slightly obsessed with Redbox...Will you still be my friend if I told you my husband bought me Step Up 2 for my birthday?? Oh did I also mention, I secretly wish I could dance like her?
Paying it forward with a gangsta!! I love it. (you might start a revolution in colorado...)
Here is a tip on the redbox codes--you can use them again and again with a different credit card. It is awesome I have used BREAKROOM for over a year (wait, I don't have that many credit cards, but when I don't have another code I use it for a back-up and as long as I have a different credit card I get to take home that free movie).
Post a Comment