Wednesday, December 5, 2007

My Offspring, Future Leaders of the Fashion World

And why wouldn't they be, I mean, look at their dad....(3rd from the left). If he is not at the pinnacle of fashion, well, then, I don't know who is.
He did the 'snake as an accessory' thing way before Britney Spears.



And I've certainly rocked my fair share of overalls in my lifetime, which we all know are always at the height of fashion.


Now this is some edgy couture fashion here. Let me see if I can explain this right. You see, her top is actually the bloomers attached to the skirt. The whole thing is upside down with the crotch (eww) buttons over her shoulder. One would really have to have a mind for fashion to have come up with, let alone, execute this.


Two words. Doo. Rag.

And little bubba here has fashioned himself some shoes out of your common swim diapers. Ingenious.
Lipstick on lips is really highly predictable. Here, S is really re-inventing the 'face' of make-up, by suggesting an alternative location for lipstick.


What's that you say, this post wouldn't be complete without a mashed potato turkey? I agree.

7 comments:

alerixon said...

Hmmm. . . I find it interesting that you mention fashion, yet left out the fact that you were a top model for several years ;-) And how could you forget to mention the red tights with black polka dots, and a small child's skirt on each leg for shorts. . . I think it's quite obvious where G & S get their style!

Jessica said...

I love this, so funny!! So I am going to a dress-up 80's party this weekend, maybe I should find some overall's. Any other 80's ideas?

Rynell said...

Tee Hee! This post made me laugh. Of course you kids are the pinnacle of fashion...how could they not be?

Anonymous said...

I think I like the swim diaper shoes the best. Seriously, he might be onto something. Hmm....

Margo said...

I loved the pictures. There is just something so invaluable about old pictures. I can see Gracie now on Project Runway. She is going to be a star.

Jules said...

Cracking me up. I love the tights on the head--we haven't done that before.

tasha said...

So cute! I think he's adorable! And S and G too...hahaha...