Tuesday, October 2, 2007

First Day of Preschool!




I can hardly believe that it's time for G to be in preschool!
Here she is, waiting patiently for us to leave for school.




This is her at the school, she was so excited for it to start.


This is what she looked like when i came to pick her up, it appeared to be a success! I had this whole 'get away' story planned to tell her when it was time for me to leave, but as soon as I started into the explanation, she just said "bye, mom." Ok then.
So, I'm hoping this means that the transition to preschool will go pretty smoothly. Although, I think the real challenge is going to be getting me, S and G somewhere dressed, fed and presentable by 9am, 3 days a week.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

She looks so happy to be starting preschool. Getting everyone ready by 9:00 is a challenge. We have been doing it for a little while now. I usually just throw my hair up in a ponytail and throw on some work out clothes. I am not going to preschool to impress anyone.
**by-the-way, we are going to be in Columbus this coming Monday & Tuesday. We would love to visit you guys. Let me know if you will be around, and when we could stop by.**

pamela said...

wow, that is SO cute. I can't put Milli in preschool because of my work schedule! Darn!