Thursday, February 23, 2012

I am embarrassed by myself.

 
Um, I bought this.
No seriously, I really did.
Thomas Kinkade and Disney on their own are weird/for kids/for grandmas. But put them together and...well, it's sort of spectacular. Maybe in this case, two wrongs do make a right?

6 comments:

Kris said...

I am speechless. But that's okay becuase I'm sure you know what I'm thinking! Hilarious.

Alyssa said...

Yay! So glad I found your fun blog, now we can expand our virtual friendship even further!

123 said...

I actually have a Thomas Kincaid Wizard of Oz portrait on my wall at work. There is no shame in it.

Vanessa said...

Monica- WHAT?! I didn't even know that existed...I might have to get me one of those, too. :)

pamela said...

hmm. two wrongs making a right? you might be onto something.

grandma said...

I love things that are fanciful. There is too much reality in the world as it is. We need somewhere to escape to once in awhile so we can recharge our batteries and get ready for the next round. I love that about you. Grandma