As many of you know, I LOVE garage sale-ing. There is pretty much nothing more I love in life than a good deal.
About every time I go, I see some seriously weird stuff at garage sales. Today I saw some awesome stuff that included:
A book called "Practical Candle Burning Rituals" (as opposed to the non-practical candle burning rituals....which are all of them....).
I also saw for sale at one house:
Underwear (used)
Tampons (un-used, but looked like they came from the 80's and wrapped together with a rubber-band...)
Boxer shorts (used)
Chapstick (yes, used)
(Um, am I wrong, or are these things on the list of things that should probably just be thrown away once you are done using them?)
8 comments:
I'm happy it's garage sale season too! Lindsay found a book at a garage sale last year called "Sometimes my Mommy Drinks Too Much" Although a little embarrassed, she actually bought, because it was just too funny to pass up!
So aside from the weird stuff did you get any deals?
I happened to see a "dance pole" at a garage sale today. If i had needed a gag gift it would've been awesome. But, the wierdo's were seriously wanting $50 for the gross thing! Your finds sound...interesting... :)
Um gross. Yes. These things should be thrown away!
did you buy the candle book? please say you did!!
That is pretty funny! I have been having major withdrawals because I haven't been out this year at all. Maybe next week after school is out I will be able to hit some up.
I am LOL and have one question: did you find all of that great stuff at the same sale? Wish I'd have been there!
I once saw a pregnancy test advertised on Craigslist. It was under the free section and the girl said the box came with two and she only needed one. So she was giving the other one away. I'm guessing if she had one pregnancy scare, she'll probably have another one in the future. She probably should have kept it.
Post a Comment