Monday, November 9, 2009

Kristin & Rocky's Wedding

Kristin and Rocky got married, See!...
We were/are so excited for them! The wedding was gorgeous, it was in the field at the farm in Kansas. The lovely ladies! I love my family.

Gracie was the flower girl...
And Sam was the "Ring-Man"! They were so cute. Walking down the aisle, Gracie threw her flowers expertly. Sam on the other hand, lagged behind, stopped to pick up the flower petals that Gracie had thrown, and then when realizing that Gracie was not waiting around for him, yelled, "Hey Sissy, WAIT!" and then sprinted to catch up with her. :) But how can you possibly be mad at this face??:
Here are a couple of other gems for you:

The happy couple! (picture courtesy of Gracie, hence the low angle!)

8 comments:

alerixon said...

Love the collage! That was a great week :-) Miss you guys so much!

Greg and Lara said...

Oh my gosh--I don't even recognize anybody anymore! I can't believe it! It looks like it was an incredibly beautiful wedding. How did you get a beautiful day like that in KS? That is some luck coming your way! I love it being in the field. Makes me homesick.

Kim said...

What fun! It looks like a lovely time. You look great in your dress too, btw. Love that shade of green. I miss you. We should catch up soon! :)

Sara said...

You are all BEAUTIFUL! What wonderful pics.

Stacey and Brody Miller said...

What a beautiful scene and pictures

Jules said...

I love the pic of you and Jared. Are you thinking, "What am I doing with this man?" or what? You look great!

Alisa said...

Oh, you guys are so stinkin' beautiful...seriously...what a cute family!

And love your H1N1 costumes!

Audrey said...

What a beautiful family! I am sure Sam was a hit!