Monday, February 2, 2009

Lisa Gets Married and Other Such Lovely Things About Our Weekend in Utah...

Having lunch with the uncles.
On friday night, we got together with a couple of my old roomies Pam and Audrey and their families. Here are the girls and our respective (bored looking) dudes behind them:
The kids playing Rock band:
*not pictured: audrey, scott, vanessa and jared putting kids to bed quickly as to procure the game of rockband to themselves for the rest of the night and into the morning. And I don't think I'm being too bold in saying that I totally rocked the mic.

Lisa and Lee exiting the temple and looking happy post-commitment.
On our way to the reception, every Neal with a clean face and suitable clothing.
G wanted a picture with the princess. (doesn't Lisa look gorgeous! even I thought she might be a princess for a minute.)
We got to see two of our best friends from BYU, Tony and Brian.
We had such a great time in Utah this weekend. It was so nice to be with friends. And It was so great seeing Lisa get married, she is one of my best friends and I loved seeing her so happy!

7 comments:

pamela said...

oh my gosh, tony!! how fun.

and you did totally rock the mic.

Kim said...

What a fun time. You look great, as always. I love Lisa's dress too, awesome!

Audrey said...

I had so much fun seeing you guys again. The girls have been in morning over the loss of your children. Please come back soon!

Tim and Angie said...

Congrats to Lisa. She did look beautiful. I wish we could have seen you too. Let me know next time you're in Utah. :) It looks like you had a great time.

suzy said...

It was so great to see you guys last weekend. I keep telling Alan that I think you guys have not changed a bit. We miss you lots, however. Thanks for making a special effort to come and see me in the hospital. It made my day--thanks again. Vanessa, you looked great by the way.

Unknown said...

i had a gut feeling that you would become obsessed with rock band. heeheehee

Jules said...

I love Lisa's dress! Rock Band rules. I guess secretly we all DO want to be in a Rock Band.