
Jared turned 31 yesterday! And the reason that I didn't post this yesterday was because we were too busy having lots of fun without kids.
I surprised J by having his parents take the kids for the WHOLE weekend. We went to the movies, the symphony, shopping and had lots of chatter-free, tantrum-free quiet meals together.
And I'm going to try not to make too much fun of him for turning 31, because I feel genuinely bad about how old he is. On that note, when I finally went to the urgent care last week because I was so sick (turns out I have a double ear infection, sinus infection, some sort of virus, and pharyngitis) the doctor asked me if I needed an excuse note for school.......seriously?
Love you Jared!
7 comments:
Andy says:
Sure miss having you around. You're not old yet. Dude--you're still a baby. Just wait till you hit the MID-thirties like me, then you can feel old.
Hope ya'll are doing well.
Happy Birthday Jared! Sounds like you guys had a fun weekend!
Happy Birthday! You and Beck share the same wonderful bday...Vanessa, I always get the same sort of responses from doctors...that I must be 17 by now.
Jared, I feel your pain. And I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but 30 was a piece of cake compared to 31. My body's really falling apart this year. I hope it goes better for Jared!
Was that a note for your high school or for your college? :)
What a great weekend to have NO KIDS! That sounds heavenly:-)
I am so sorry that you were so sick last week. Wouldn't it be so nice if mom's could get a sick note for time off from being mom's. It is so hard to be sick and take care of all the family needs.
Anyways, Happy Birthday Jared!
Love the picture:-)
Happy Birthday Jared! Vanessa, I hope you are feeling better now and that's a pretty funny story :)
Happy Birthday, well at this point a very merry unbirthday to you! And no, it's not b/c I'm always running behind, the unbirthday things my schtick yo! Anyway, happy bday young man!
Post a Comment