Thursday, January 31, 2008

The Passing of President Hinckley

For those of you who don't know, Gordon B. Hinckley was the President of our church, and he passed away on Sunday. He was a great man and we could all learn from him, church-member or not. He has been a great example to both Jared and me. He will be greatly missed. I wanted to share this clip from Glenn Beck....

2 comments:

Margo said...

Thank you. That was so touching. We are so blessed by Pres. Hinckley. It is so amazing to see how he has touched so many peoples lives.

Jessica said...

That is such a sweet video clip. thanks you for sharing it. We really like Glen Beck, but missed this show. I actually was kind of surprised that not more media talked about President Hinckley's death. I watched the today show the morning after he died. they didn't mention it once the whole three hours. I guess that is how he would have wanted it.