J gets football tickets since he is a student...he gets two tickets b/c he is married, but I only reap the benefits of being spouse of a student once a season. J takes friends and other family members to the other games. My game this season was the Northwestern game. We had a lot of fun, the weather was nice, and the buckeyes did not disappoint. They really opened a can on Northwestern. Final score was 58-7. I seriously felt bad for them. I thought maybe the Buckeyes could just let them get some points. But I guess that's not how things work in sports. (so J tells me).
Sunday, September 23, 2007
Buckeye Football Is The Stuff
J gets football tickets since he is a student...he gets two tickets b/c he is married, but I only reap the benefits of being spouse of a student once a season. J takes friends and other family members to the other games. My game this season was the Northwestern game. We had a lot of fun, the weather was nice, and the buckeyes did not disappoint. They really opened a can on Northwestern. Final score was 58-7. I seriously felt bad for them. I thought maybe the Buckeyes could just let them get some points. But I guess that's not how things work in sports. (so J tells me).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Go bucks!
I love the Buckeye's!! The games have incredible energy uh? I totally miss the football fever in Columbus. Michigan fans just aren't as into it. We will always be OSU fans:-)
i remember someone...terry? kenric? can't remember.....someone making a really big deal about buckeyes and being mad at me for not really caring.
There is an OSU flag flying at my parents' house here in Seattle and our 2-year-old knows the fight song. Her "Poppa" is an alum so it helps to know someone who has all the words memorized. So glad we're on the same page when it comes to teams, Nessa! Now we don't have to hate you!! :)
Post a Comment