Today is our little girl's birthday! Time has gone so fast, i can hardly believe that she's 4 years old already! I don't know what it is about birthdays that make me feel so sentimental! I just love the idea that everyone has one day a year that is all about them, it reminds you how important they are to you and how much you love them. And I am definitely reminded today of how much G means to me. Here are some of my favorite photos of her...
1st day home from the hospital
2 months old
5 months old
7 months old
9 months old
Her 1st birthday
What a pretty doll!..18 months
Just being cute..2 years old
Holding Baby S the first day he was home from the hospital
last year's Halloween costume, an Ohio State cheerleader
Looking way too grown-up
Working it
It's so fun to see how much she's grown. From a tiny helpless baby to a 'big-girl' who thinks she no longer needs my help! It is an honor to be her mom, she is such a blessing to me. She is so smart and funny. I couldn't imagine my life without her, she makes each day a little more interesting!
1st day home from the hospital
2 months oldIt's so fun to see how much she's grown. From a tiny helpless baby to a 'big-girl' who thinks she no longer needs my help! It is an honor to be her mom, she is such a blessing to me. She is so smart and funny. I couldn't imagine my life without her, she makes each day a little more interesting!
4 comments:
Those are adorable! I especially love the doll. She really does look like one! I'm glad you liked the popcorn. By the way, I "tagged" you on littlemuddyfeet to tell 7 random things about yourself! Happy Birthday, Gracie!
i remember that sticky-up hair! how cute.
the most beautiful, supercoolest, smartest little girl in the whole world (and no, i'm not at all biased about my awesome niece!) ;-)
I love you so much Gracie! Happy 4th bday!
Post a Comment